Search Engine Optimization
Rank Higher on Google, Gain More Customers
Getting found on Google is critical for your business, let us help you rank up. We provide search engine optimization for companies like yours who are seeking to one-up the competition and earn more business with a higher position on Google. SEO is your new secret weapon.
“Professional, timely, and quick!”
“Showing higher in our area”
“He takes care of everything”
Frequently Asked Questions About Search Engine Optimization:
SEO, search engine optimization is a complex series of tasks and mini projects. In order for all tasks to properly round-out your digital footprint and be recognized by Google, it can take months for the positive effects to be noticed. This is absolutely normal, and, in fact there are SEO industry memes about this short period between commencement of work and results.
The fact is that SEO is an investment in your business, and that investment compounds over months and years. Compounding, as with any investment, is the magic word that makes time our best friend.
There’s several elements that must be in place for you to show up effectively on Google:
- Google Business Profile
- Domain Verified w/ Google Search Console
- Website Allows for Google to Crawl
A lot of business owners are aware of Google Business Profiles, the map listing where people leave reviews…. But most are unaware of the need to verify their domain/website with Google Search Console.
When these three elements combine, you can be much more certain that Google will be able to find your website.
From there, it becomes a matter of the content you have on your pages. My general advice is to make sure you are crystal clear about:
- Who you are
- What you do
- Where you do it
These three pieces of critical information help your visitors and Google to understand your business. This will also increase the chances of your website being discovered by searchers.
A blank website is instant-fast. As we add photos, videos, extra code, and content, we are adding ‘weight’ to the page. This weight must be downloaded to your browser, and the heavier the page is, the longer it will take.
That’s only part of the story as your web hosting will also play a role in how well your content is delivered to your viewers.
Here’s a short list of factors to consider when isolating what is slowing your website down:
- Low quality web hosting – Saving money by using discount web hosting comes with trade offs, and the biggest trade off is resources. Those resources are what affect your speed, as a budget host will have limited processing capabilities, limited RAM, and likely disc storage, which is slow. Not to mention they probably jam you on a server with multiple users to further conserver and constrain resources.
- Large resolution images – Have you uploaded photos right from your phone or digital camera? If so, there’s a chance your pictures are loading at a much higher resolution than necessary. With our phones now able to take professional and print quality photos, they are needlessly large for digital display. Try reducing your image size to less than 2000 px in width and watch the difference.
- Video – One of the best ways to handle video on your website is to publish your video FIRST to YouTube, then embed the video on your website from YouTube. This has the double-double effect of not only borrowing YouTube’s bandwidth for showing your video, it also places your video on YouTube for anyone who may stumble across it there. Bonus points for including a link to your website in the video’s description.
The beauty about our SEO process is that we are doing everything according to a process which confirms and enhances your digital footprint. Algorithm changes are changes to the way Google analyzes the web to provide more accurate results. Typically the algorithm updates target methods of manipulation to provide more meaningful and realistic search results.
Since we are enhancing your website with accurate information, and we are publishing content that is helpful and establish a link to your business as a valuable resource for ‘who you are, what you do, and where you do it’ – There’s little risk and little reason to be concerned.
Only those who practice the dark arts have to worry about such things.
There is no way anyone can guarantee top rankings. Anyone who makes such a promise is either inexperienced or is lying. Though we use a time-tested process and methodology to enhance and expand your positioning online, we will never guarantee results.
We will, however, guarantee that you will get the best use of our experience, our skills, and our tools, to do everything in our power to help you get a bigger piece of the internet pie.
We use the best premium tools for our SEO operations (after all, you deserve the best). This includes, but is certainly not limited to:
- Google Search Console
- Screaming Frog
- Detailed Browser Extension
- Google Analytics
- WPMU Dev Smart Crawl Pro
- And more!
It is generally recommended to upgrade your website as part of an SEO campaign. Since you’re choosing to invest in your business for the long term, it is best to leave no stone unturned.
Since the website is the centrepiece of the whole SEO operation, it would be less-than-ideal to leave it as an old out-of-date entity.
Let’s do it right and make you a new website as part of a greater search engine optimization strategy.
SEO Project Case Studies
Marx Mechanical Heating & Cooling
Marx Mechanical has enjoyed over 2 years as the top heating and cooling contractor in Uxbridge, Ontario. With such a sustained presence they were able to expand into nearby territories and garner many 5 star reviews.
This graph shows the growth of the website over time. As SEO work is implemented, the site shows up more and more on Google and at a higher position. More people can find the site and click through to visit.
Ray Stewart Barn Painting
Port Rowan, Ontario
We’ve been working with Ray for many years. We continue to drive traffic and leads to his website to help sustain his business. Ray does not do any other form of promotion for his business. SEO provides massive ROI for this local barn painting company.
With this line of work being seasonal, there will remain variability in search appearance.
Bringing in over 1000 potential leads per year makes SEO a slam dunk.
SEO is a Very Effective Investment
Take Action: Contact Us
Ready to rock? Still have questions? Send us a message!
We respond quickly.